Tuesday, January 24, 2012

P R O M (1) - renttherunway.com

Hey guys. This is the first in a series of posts I'm writing about prom. This year I am only a junior which means I'm attending Junior prom (which is known in my school as a short dress event). Nevertheless I am still faced with finding a dress and finding a dress from a store not heavily commercialized (because, you know, who would want to wear the same dress as someone else?). So here are some of the dresses I suggest. They are all short, junior prom appropriate, and Heather approved!
Todays featured website is renttherunway.com. Unfortunately you do need to make an account but it takes literally 30 seconds and then you're in.




Edgy:
Black Sparkles

Blue Leopard

Classic:
Subdued Blue w/ Beading

Blue/Purple Shimmer

Simple:
Coral One Shoulder

Cobalt Blue One Shoulder

Magenta Rosette One Shoulder

Casual:
Black Beaded Neckline

Blue Beaded Feathers

Intricate Beading

xo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment