Monday, February 6, 2012

Updates

Hello Friends!
First off happy (early) Valentines Day! Two weeks from now I will be going on college tours, aka FASHION INSPIRATION (have you ever been on a college tour? have you noticed people gushing style?). I always spot so many fashionable "tourers" as well as college students.
     Beside that I am doing surprisingly well with this whole continuous posting thing. I just want to let you know what posts you can look forward too:

  • School Hallway Style (pictures I took of students, with their permission of course, who I noticed in the hallway wearing stylish outfits)

  • Diorshow Mascara Review/RAVE

  • White Jeans After Labor Day (I've been planning this post since October when I wore white jeans "after labor day" but I just haven't gotten around to posting it. But its coming, even though fall is so gone and winter was basically non-existant to begin with. (Here in NY we didn't have winter, it was about 60 degrees in December))

And I'm actually still waiting for someone to ask me a fashion related question! Guys I am so open to suggestions and questions, just ask and I will totally do a post about it.
xoxo
Heather



oooh and BTW the Giants won the Superbowl! (thank goodness)

No comments:

Post a Comment