Monday, March 5, 2012

InSchool Fashion - Yajayra

           Hey guys! So as promised I am doing a post about fashion within my school hallways. This is one of my really good friends Yajayra. She also has a blogspot which I'll link below. 
          What I appreciate about Yajayra is that she is a risk taker when it comes to fashion. She doesn't really care about the social norms. because lets be serious here, I would never be brave enough to wear an outfit like this to school. 
           I saw her in the hallway and I died, I told her I need to do a post about it because its such a perfect spring transition outfit. Her jean jacket brings in fall and the colors scream "nautical" which is a spring trend. Plus you guys know how I love my Bright Colored Pants, speaking of which is a very SPRING trend, again.   

(December 2011)


A few weeks later I was pawing through a Nordstrom catalogue and I found this, and I instantly thought of Yajayra's outfit. She knows how to fashion forecast. Tell me this is not the same outfit? I was in absolute shock.


Want to dress like Yajayra?




Go leave Yajayra a nice comment telling her how great her style is. LOVE IT.



xo Heather

1 comment: