Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring 2012 Lookbook: Spring (into) Colors!

Heya guys! Spring here, even though we didn't even have a Winter to begin with. Regardless I am over the whole 'missing Winter' thing and I've moved on to Spring preparations of which clothing is my TOP priority (next are Ap's, then SAT II's, and Finals). So in lieu of the on coming Spring season here are some posts to spring you into color (reference to my title haha, I'm having way too much fun). I mixed many different trends into these outfits. Let me know what you think!


-Maxi Skirt - Coral-

-High Low Hem - Metallic-

-Mint - Neon - Colorblock-

-Anorak - Mint-
*Shoes are from Bloomingdales 

-Tangerine-
Back-Up Blazer (looks red in pictures but it is tangerine the website made a note of it)

-Floppy Hat-

-Floral - Chambray-

-Crochet-

-Linen Pants-




happy Spring
xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment